A Full Day Trip Into The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech & Ourika 7 Waterfalls - Marrakesh
OverviewIf you fancy a gentle day out in the countryside , this is for you. You will be picked up at 9.30am from your hotel - or any where else you would like -travel out across palm tree plantations, olive groves and orchards, arriving at Tnine Ourika (Monday is souk day). Continue up the valley, to Setti Fatma where you can stop for a drink. You can then climb up to the waterfall and return for lunch (not included) at one of the many locally run cafes or restaurants. A further stop on the way back for a short walk, returning to Marrakech around 4pm. Price includes English speaking driver
Know More about this tourThe pick up will be around 9:00 O'clock from your accommodation in Marrakech and we will head on to the direction of the Atlas Mountains, after some 45 minutes through olive tree groves we should get to the gate of the Ourika valley at the village of Tnine Ourika, where a Great Weekly market is set every monday where all the peoples living around come to buy their needs for the whole ( great activity). Once visit the market ( if monday). We will carry on our tour by visiting a lot of interesting places as in poetry makers , berber mills and a lot of other great placesincludingtheArgan Cooperative where you can witness women cultivating the Argan nut to make Argan oil, Argan butter, as well as the cosmetic products. The cooperative is run by women and a free tasting of the Argan products in the Ourika Valley Argan Cooperative is also offered.Moving through the valley we will visitSetti Fatma, a favorite weekendresortof manyMarrakshisthat is appreciated for it's beautiful streams andwaterfalls.We will visit the famous tomb ofSetti Fatma. During the middle of August an exciting four day festival takes place over the tomb and afterthe tomb, we will drive around the valley enjoyingviews of high green terraces, surroundingAtlas peaks,rocky village foothillsand theseven waterfallsthat surround the village. Before returning to Marrakech, option to trek along some of the pretty trails. If you seekadventure,climbing uprock carvings,gorges,and crests is an option.
Inclusions for A Full Day Trip Into The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech & Ourika 7 Waterfalls
- Non of these
Exclusions for A Full Day Trip Into The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech & Ourika 7 Waterfalls
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls