A Fully Guided Afternoon Tour Of Istanbul's Sights
Know More about this tourYour acquaintance with Istanbul will begin with a pick-up from your accommodation and then travel by coach to the Little Hagia Sophia. For one thousand years, the walls of the church of St. Sergius and St. Bacchus breathed Byzantine prayers that sought the help of the saints. However with the conquest of Constantinople many changes occurred to Byzantine buildings and the church was turned into a mosque known as Little Hagia Sophia. Although time can erase the past, the memories of Saint Sergius and Saint Bacchus persist across the centuries, as does their image of holiness and unwavering faith.
Then you will continue your tour and visit the Suleymaniye Mosque, the most ambitious architectural complex in the history of Ottoman Empire. This is the worlds greatest stone building of the Ottoman Empire and it can be difficult to describe the feelings it gives to the visitor. In the mosques complex, Sinan included four schools, a dining room, bath, hamam, caravanserai, a hospital and a tomb that became Sultan Suleimans final resting place.
After you will visit the Grand Bazaar. Your guide will explain you lots of interesting things about the oldest market in the world. Every morning, shop owners open the doors of their shops as they have done for nearly 600 years. Now it is the biggest market in the world, consisting of five thousand stores over 58 streets and serving a quarter of a million visitors every day. And it still sells many of the goods that originally attracted travellers and merchants from the around the world such as oriental rugs, diamonds, crystal, jewellery and glass. Enjoy your time by visiting different shops with especial atmosphere of East. Finally you will back by coach to your accommodation.
Inclusions for A Fully Guided Afternoon Tour Of Istanbul's Sights
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for A Fully Guided Afternoon Tour Of Istanbul's Sights
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Grand Bazaar is replaced with Spice Market on Sundays
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Adventure through Istanbul, Ephesus and Pamukkale
- Sardis Tour from Izmir with Private Guide
- Istanbul Old City Private Tour - Sultanahmet Tour
- Best of Turkey in 15 Day From Istanbul
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli