A Guided Tour In RomeWrite a Review
We will discover the most unconventional unknown secrets and views of the Italian capital city.
- Fontana delle Tartarughe
Know More about this tour
Our tour will lead us from the ghetto’s entrance to the Tiber Island. Walking from Fontana delle Tartarughe to the Synagogue, we will discover fountains, schools and squares.
We will meet the people of one among the most evocative corners of Rome and I will tell you its stories of illustrious families and unlucky ladies, exploring ancient libraries, markets and fields of cowherds.
The romantic light of street lamps will set the scenery for the lively series of events that encloses the entire history of Rome.
Inclusions for A Guided Tour In Rome
- Guided Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.