A Half Day Marrakech Visit & The Mean Known Sights - Marrakesh
OverviewMarrakech is one of the most beautiful cities in Morocco ,which is located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains , and which is also known as a red town . With its historical monuments, gardens and its stunning Medina .. it becomes a major tourist destination and an ideal place for entertainment .So for those who are looking forward to explore the beauty , adventures and the precious culture of this city , I mostly recommend either a half day visit to this wonderful and mysterious city with one of our official and knowledgeable drivers - guide - The visit will be started by visiting its mean known historical monuments such as Bahia and El Badi palaces , Saadian Tombs and the Koutoubia mosque , following this the exploration of this antique city will be followed by the visit of the most famous gardens in Morocco , which is Menara and Majorelle gardens as well as the palm groves , where you will have a chance to experience the camel ride , and come back to Jeem El Fnaa
Know More about this tourThis activity is one of the most proposed one from our activities, especially for the tourists who come for the first time toMarrakech.
Itwill be a half day visit where you can discover the main tourist sights as well as the authenticity of Marrakech medinaas well asa part of the new city. This half day tour will be started by visitingthe Bahia Palace, Jamaa el fnaa Square.,andthe Koutoubia mosque , and then we will be leaving toward new townwhich presents a chic district of the city. We willcontinue afterwards into Hassan two Avenue to reach the famous Avenue Mohamed 6 to the train station and the Royal Theater. This is where we take the avenue Hassan 2 to get to the center of the new city . We continue on Avenue Mohamed 5 to visit the Majorelle Garden,and thento the palm groves . We continue our visit by touring the ramparts. We go through the royal palace and finish with Saadian tombs.
Inclusions for A Half Day Marrakech Visit & The Mean Known Sights
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for A Half Day Marrakech Visit & The Mean Known Sights
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls