A Half Day Trip To Zhujiajiao From Shanghai
OverviewZhujiajiao is a water town on the outskirts of Shanghai, and was established about 1,700 years ago. Archaeological findings dating back 5,000 years have also been found. 36 stone bridges and numerous rivers line Zhujiajiao, and many ancient buildings still line the riverbanks today. Embark on a private 4 hour tour with car service just a short drive from downtown Shanghai to the water town of Zhujiajiao.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will start off with your guide and driver picking you up from your downtown hotel lobby. From there you will drive 1 hour from downtown to the water town of Zhujiajiao. You will have over 1 hour to wander around the town from the local residence to the major shopping area and absorb the local atmosphere. Zhujiajiao used to be the rice trading center for many years so there will be an opportunity to experience the local restaurants selling specialty which is made of sticky rice with open window presentation. You will see many sights of historic interest, such as Fangsheng Bridge, Kezhi Garden and the Yuanjin Buddhist Temple. At the end of your tour you will be driven back to your downtown hotel.
Inclusions for A Half Day Trip To Zhujiajiao From Shanghai
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for A Half Day Trip To Zhujiajiao From Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.