An enchanting walk through the Imperial Rome by night. The tour starts with the visit of the Capitol Hill, with its square designed by Michelangelo and the bronze Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius. From here well find a fantastic panoramic view of the Roman Forum, you will cross Via dei Fori Imperiali (Fori Imperiali Street), which divides the Roman Forum and the Imperial Forum, to finally reach the symbol of Rome throughout the world: the Coliseum! Once inside, your official Coliseum guide will lead you on an exclusive visit of the arena floor and down into the underground, where animals and gladiators awaited their turn to fight. The tour ends just outside of the Coliseum after the visit.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Every Monday and Wednesday at 07:00 p.m.
Departure Details :
Meeting point in front of the Trajan's Column (Trajan's Forum - at the end of Via dei Fori Imperiali, next to Piazza Venezia) **Clients have to reach the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure*.. read more
OverviewExclusive visit of the Coliseum by night Learn about Imperial Rome and its emperors from an expert guide Stroll through the immense amphitheater of the legendary Colosseum Enjoy a small group tour of 20 people maximum
Know More about this tour
- 3-Hour guided walking tour, Headsets to hear the guide more clearly, Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- Rome Monti District Small-Group Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide