A Night With The Emperors, Colosseum And Imperial Rome By Night 3 Hours
OverviewExclusive visit of the Coliseum by night Learn about Imperial Rome and its emperors from an expert guide Stroll through the immense amphitheater of the legendary Colosseum Enjoy a small group tour of 20 people maximum
Know More about this tourAn enchanting walk through the Imperial Rome by night. The tour starts with the visit of the Capitol Hill, with its square designed by Michelangelo and the bronze Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius. From here well find a fantastic panoramic view of the Roman Forum, you will cross Via dei Fori Imperiali (Fori Imperiali Street), which divides the Roman Forum and the Imperial Forum, to finally reach the symbol of Rome throughout the world: the Coliseum! Once inside, your official Coliseum guide will lead you on an exclusive visit of the arena floor and down into the underground, where animals and gladiators awaited their turn to fight. The tour ends just outside of the Coliseum after the visit.
Inclusions for A Night With The Emperors, Colosseum And Imperial Rome By Night 3 Hours
- 3-Hour guided walking tour
Headsets to hear the guide more clearly
Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum.
Exclusions for A Night With The Emperors, Colosseum And Imperial Rome By Night 3 Hours
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome