A O Show In Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewWitness the art and culture of Vietnam through the A O show that promises to let your imaginations loose for a surreal experience. This 60 minutes’ show will take you on a journey to understand rural life in Vietnam with the help of acrobatics and music.
- Enjoy an amazing performance about rural life in Vietnam
Know More about this tour
A O Show is a new kind of art performance commonly acknowledged globally as[new circus]. The show surpasses all the limits that was previously constructed by many other art shows in Vietnam over the years. Audience is offered theopportunity to let loose their imagination once they are set off by the visual creation and lighting of each performance.
The word “amazed” does not even begin to describe it the moment the audience see themselves walking on a small walkway of the sweet and breezy Southern Vietnam, wondering pass the surging dunes of the Southern Central only to find
themselves ended up in front of a lotus swamp. Every now and then audience can hear echoes of a southern chanty and the traditional music of “Don Ca Tai Tu”. All the details that are portraited and recorded of the show reflect the spirit
of the Vietnamese people and their heritage. The chastity of bamboo, basket boat and its use in the daily life of many
Vietnamese are leading visuals for the show. A O Show has no script, no climax and no sequence. During the 60 minutes of the show, the audience is gently introduced to many different tones of emotion as some may see flashes of their
own reflection through the vivid yet poetical render. A O Show may still be within the path of pursuing perfection but it does take pride in providing audience an hour long of peace, comfort and serenity mixed with astonishment and joy. It is
almost as if the audienceS were captured in a Vietnamese dream of life, survival, love and everything else in between.
Inclusions for A O Show In Saigon
- Admission fee to A O show in Ho Chi Minh city
- Complimentary beverage before showtime
- Enjoy a modern fusion of acrobatic art
Exclusions for A O Show In Saigon
- English-speaking tour guide (surcharge applied)
- Personal expenses
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.