A Scottish Whisky Experience: Edinburgh With A Local
OverviewSip your way around Edinburghs Old Town with a fellow whisky lover, tasting a few of the finest malt whiskies and learning a little about how theyre made along the way. With a local by your side who is passionate about drinking only the most delicious drams, youll be able to taste some of the best single malts from different whisky regions across the country, and discover how each is unique. Taste your way through the best of what the city has to offer and sip a few wee drams in a traditional whisky cellar and at a locals favourite pub where youll get an authentic feel for the city, and youll be on your way to being a Scotch connoisseur in no time!
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a Local Host who is enthusiastic about whisky like yourself and taste your way around the whisky regions of Scotland as you sip a few of the finest single malts or blended Scotches.
Get to know Edinburghs and Scotlands drinks; from traditional brewing and distilling methods to new exciting small batch producers, your local will take take you to a whisky cellar as well as a neighbourhood pub thats loved by locals where youll be able to sample a few wee drams; from peaty to oaky, single malts to blended Scotch whiskies - our locals know where the best are found!
Spend time getting to know your Local Host and get some insider recommendations of the most authentic locals places to eat and drink on the rest of your trip, at places your local knows you will love.
This experience is for 21+ year old guests only.
- Join a local who is a whisky connoisseur to sample some of the finest Scottish whiskies
- Visit a whisky cellar to taste a few wee drams
- Stroll through the Old Town and learn a little about the citys whisky history from your local
- Visit a neighbourhood pub thats a local favourite to sample another Scotch
- Learn about the different types of whisky and the elements that make them unique as you sip some of the best!
Inclusions for A Scottish Whisky Experience: Edinburgh With A Local
- * Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
* 4 whisky tastings per person
Exclusions for A Scottish Whisky Experience: Edinburgh With A Local
- * Food and drinks in addition to those included above
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local Host who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see well known pubs, markets and stores, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Doune Castle, the Trossachs and Loch Lomond in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh
- Guided Edinburgh Private Walking Tour
- 5-Day Tour from Edinburgh: York, Yorkshire Dales, Lake District and Hadrian's Wall
- Loch Ness and the Highlands Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- St Andrews Day Trip from Edinburgh