A Special Day In Tuscany - Pisa
OverviewTrue Tuscany lies in its beautiful countryside and humble towns. On this tour you will not only cover the famous Pisa, but also the famous squares of Piazza Del Campo. Tuscany is famous for producing some amazing wine world over. On this tour, you will also get a chance to taste some in San Giordano.
- Visit to Pisa where you will have time to admire the stunning Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery.
- Taste true Tuscan wine.
- Witness the magnificence of the famous town of Pisa.
- Explore Tuscany like a true local!
Know More about this tour
Do you want to feast your eyes and tickle your palate with the joys of Tuscany in just one day? Here’s the tour for you! Your day begins early in the morning with a tour of Pisa, where you will have time to admire the stunning Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery and also the chance to snap photographs of the celebrated Leaning Tower.Then we move onto a rustic wine tasting estate in the foothills of San Gimignano, where you can enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch enriched by precious wines. After lunch you will discover one of the most famous Medieval hilltop villages in Italy, San gimignano, where you can explore the maze of cobbled streets, the small squares and many local artisan shops.Our exciting day continues with a panoramic view of the true Chianti countryside, before arriving in Siena, where our specialist guide meets us and starts the walk around the most important squares of Piazza del Campo to the Cathedral, with a visit of its interior. At the end of the tour there will be time to enjoy a coffee and some shopping in typical local shops. We return to Florence in a beautiful Tuscan sunset, a perfect end of a memorable day in Tuscany.Please note that the given order of the visits may change.
Inclusions for A Special Day In Tuscany
- Certified guide
Exclusions for A Special Day In Tuscany
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lucca Montecarlo and Wine Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Cinque Terre Small-Group Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Leaning Tower of Pisa for Small Groups Ticket Included
- Florence Accademia Gallery Tour from Pisa
- Chianti Classico Tour with Lunch from Pisa
- Florence Uffizi Gallery and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour by Minivan from Pisa