Do you want to feast your eyes and tickle your palate with the joys of Tuscany in just one day? Here’s the tour for you! Your day begins early in the morning with a tour of Pisa, where you will have time to admire the stunning Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery and also the chance to snap photographs of the celebrated Leaning Tower.Then we move onto a rustic wine tasting estate in the foothills of San Gimignano, where you can enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch enriched by precious wines. After lunch you will discover one of the most famous Medieval hilltop villages in Italy, San gimignano, where you can explore the maze of cobbled streets, the small squares and many local artisan shops.Our exciting day continues with a panoramic view of the true Chianti countryside, before arriving in Siena, where our specialist guide meets us and starts the walk around the most important squares of Piazza del Campo to the Cathedral, with a visit of its interior. At the end of the tour there will be time to enjoy a coffee and some shopping in typical local shops. We return to Florence in a beautiful Tuscan sunset, a perfect end of a memorable day in Tuscany.Please note that the given order of the visits may change.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 11 Hrs 30 Mins
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Tour Departs at 08:00 AM from Piazza Adua, next to Burger King
OverviewTrue Tuscany lies in its beautiful countryside and humble towns. On this tour you will not only cover the famous Pisa, but also the famous squares of Piazza Del Campo. Tuscany is famous for producing some amazing wine world over. On this tour, you will also get a chance to taste some in San Giordano.
- Visit to Pisa where you will have time to admire the stunning Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery.
- Taste true Tuscan wine.
- Witness the magnificence of the famous town of Pisa.
- Explore Tuscany like a true local!
Know More about this tour
- Certified guide
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip-the-Line Siena Cathedral Duomo Complex Entrance Ticket
- Private Tour: Guided Hike in Tuscany with Transport from Siena
- Small-Group Brunello di Montalcino Wine-Tasting Trip from Siena
- Chianti and Castle Tour from Siena
- Siena Vespa Tour Including Lunch at a Chianti Winery
- San Gimignano, Chianti, and Montalcino Day Trip from Siena
- Chianti at Sunset With Dinner Experience from Siena
- Tuscan Hills Horseback Riding Tour from Siena