A Taste Of Japantown - San FranciscoWrite a Review
One of only three remaining Japantown’s in the United States, the area is home to both hip, young artisans reinventing classic Asian culinary gems, as well as veteran restaurant and shop owners featuring traditional, authentic Japanese ingredients. On this tour, guests taste their way through this culturally-rich food community while learning about the neighborhood’s remarkable history.
- 1 out of the 3 remaining Japantowns in the US
- 6-7 authentic samples
- Uncover the historical relevance of this unique cultural area
- You'll be an expert on where to find the goods in this neighborhood
Know More about this tour
Bring your appetite and your walking shoes for a delicious Japantown food tour. Learn about the history of this unique neighborhood in San francisco and visit several authentic markets, restaurants, cafés, and tea houses with your gourmet guide. Discover where locals go for the best Japanese food in town, and taste samplings from Japanese savory salads to sweet rice ‘mochi.’
Inclusions for A Taste Of Japantown
- 3-hour culinary walking tour
- 6-7 food tastes
Exclusions for A Taste Of Japantown
- Guide gratuity
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 65%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 15%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.