A Tour In Milan Between Sacred And Profane - Milano
OverviewThis is not a usual Milan tour, but a fun and dynamic stroll while discovering ancient little churches and shopping in particular shops.
- Strolling around between churches and shops.
Know More about this tour
Along the road that connect the Duomo Square and the Darsena in Milan (exactly in Via Torino and Corso di Porta Ticinese streets) there are 7 beautiful churches and ... many many shops! How can you resist to have a watch inside all of them? Furthermore, if you turn just a corner, or take that little street on the side, you can also find the most enchanting boutique and artisanal ‘botteghe’, for an exclusive shopping too! Come with me to discover both.. and satisfy your spiritual as well as venial needs!
If you like the idea, we can go for a typical aperitivo after our unusual tour Milan. In this area there are a lot bars and pubs.
Inclusions for A Tour In Milan Between Sacred And Profane
- Guided Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.