Barong and Kris Dance : its a special Balinese performance , it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality.
Tirta Empul Temple : Balinese worshipers have been drawn to this Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by God Indra and to have curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today . Tirta Empul Temple has two bathing places have been used by the people for good health and clean up the bad spirit
Kintamani Volcano Batur : The famous name of small city located in the hill and the beautiful panorama Batur Volcano surround it.Overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake and also Mount Abang
Temen Village : The most popular coffee plantation in North of Ubud, well knows about their luwak coffee product and also the spice and herbal plan , finding a real Bali coffee can be easy in this village and also they grow the finest cacao in Bali , visiting the coffee plantations we will serve on free tester coffee and all of their product for free and welcome by friendly farmers at the farm.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace : The Amazing rice terrace in the north of ubud, well located on beside of main street of ubud to Batur Volcano, its naturally created on the hills and make it look amazing terracing. Having lunch with tyical food of Ubud as crispy duck and its one of the special offers to enjoy in tegalalang rice terrace.
Ubud Market : Is a traditional markets , and it has two sections 1. for the tourists and 2. for the everyday needs of the locals as fresh food every morning from 4 am to 11 am for local shop .The two story building houses all kinds of souvenirs: clothes, earthen ware, arts, spices, hand made beauty products, jewelries and other interesting bits.and little tips for ubud market.
Taman Saraswati Temple : The special local Hindu worship to knowledge God of Saraswati. located in the Heart of Ubud , surrounding by the lotus flower in fish pond area. Visiting the Taman Saraswati temple is a free of charge, we allowed to visit the temple.is just until the middle side of the temple and visitor no need to wear a sarong as Balinese costume wear to the holy place. And cros the road by the Saraswati temple is a world famous Ubud Market .
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Ubud Batur Volcano day tour itinerary : 08 : 15 Am : Departure from the Hotel 09 : 30 Am : Enjoy the Balinese Performance Barong and Kris Dance 10 : 30 Am : Departure to Tirta Empul Temple 11 ; 30.. read more
Departure Details :
Our friendly driver team will reach to pick you up at the lobby hotel , and the surrounding area we have covered is : , , 1. South Kuta , 2. Kuta , 3. North Kuta , 4. .. read more
Return Details :
After the tour we will be back to your hotel with fully of Fun and great experice on day tour to ubud volcano Batur.
OverviewTraveling and experiencing a new place in Bali its amazing things to do and nothing to compare on this volcano Batur trip. Is a lifelong great memory made on this Ubud Batur Volcano tour. Begin the Volcano tour from your hotel and we will take you to visiting the Ubud culture as Barong and Kris Dance, the amazing Water temple as well known with popular local name as Pura Tirta Empul as the holy spring water temple in Ubud, then enjoy the great breathtaking view of Active Volcano Batur and having lunch with Inodnesian buffet menu, continue to visiting coffee plantation on the slope under the Batur Volcano, capture a great picture of the amazing rice terrace view at Tegalalang rice terrace, visiting the Ubud market and Saraswati temple at the Ubud town. Enjoy your tour with our friendly English Speaking guide driver during your holiday in Bali.
- Private tour as just for you and your family or partner
- Air conditioner modern MPV vehicle
- English speaking tour driver
- Mineral water bottle
- Sarong / Balinese costume wear to visit the temple
- Mineral water bottle
- Entrance fees can be purchase at the attraction directly :
- Barong and Kris dance performace : 100.000 IDR Per person
- Tirta Empul Temple : 15.000 IDR per person
- Kintamani Batur Volcano : 30.000 IDR per person
- Lunch are optional at Batur Volcano view
- Tegalalang Rice terrace : 10.000 IDR per person
- Saraswati temple : Donation ( 10.000 ) idr in the box provided
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Country Side Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple tour Including Lunch at Rice Terrace
- Car Rental with English Speaking Driver
- Fast Boat Tickets to Lembongan Island from Sanur beach Bali
- Ladies Ratus Treatment with body spa including Hotel Pick Up (4 Hours Treatment)
- Taman ayun temple and Tanah lot sunset tour
- 3-Day Bali North Tour with Snorkeling, Dolphin Watching And Ijen blue Fire Trek
- Private Tour Tamblingan Lake Jungle Trekking with Catamaran