We pick you after your breakfast from your hotel in the morning and you continue your straight drive to Kalinjar fort which comes in the state of Uttar Pradesh in district Banda. There you can visit the beautiful Fort of 10th century. The historians aver that some of the old temples belong to 7th century also which were constructed by Chandela rulers. It will take maximum two hours to visit this fort. Our driver will help you to buy tickets. After the visit is over continue your drive back to Khajuraho en-route stop for your lunch hosted by us. At the end of the tour our driver will drop you to your hotel in Khajuraho.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Khajuraho
Return Details :
You rhotel in Khajuraho
OverviewKalinjar means the destroyer of time. The legends say that Lord Shiva one of the lords of the trinity drank the poison (Halahal which came out from the churning of the great ocean and his throat become blue) So he came to Kalinjar to overcome the Kal(The death god) and thus he achieved victory over death. Since that very time this hill has been considered a holy site. The natural splendor at the surroundings makes it an ideal place for penance and meditation. This impressive fort of this place came to prominence during the chandela rule. This fort is close to the world heritage site of Khajuraho and is only 130 kms far. This Fort is located on an isolated rocky hill here you can also visit the massive temples of 10th century. In this tour we provide an excursion tour for one day from Khajuraho to Kalinjar with luxury private Car ,Lunch and chauffer.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private tour : Khajuraho Half Day Temple tour
- UNESCO's Western Temples at Khajuraho - A Walking Tour
- UNESCO's Eastern Temples at Khajuraho - A Walking Tour
- Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho
- Panna Diamond Mining tour with Lunch at Braharpati Kund
- All Inclusive Private Trip to Kalinjar from Khajuraho
- All Inclusive Private Trip to Ajaigarh Fort from Khajuraho
- Private Day Tour to Khajuraho from Orchha