OverviewLisbon was made for walking...
With every step in unique Lisbon, there's always something extraordinary to marvel at: a gorgeous building more interesting than the last, an amazing historical event, a colorful street or a pleasant square, a beautiful shop or a nice "cafÃ©", restaurants with fantastic food and wine tasting, or the breathtaking views of the many belvederes of Lisbon.
On this tour you'll discover the history and traditions of the ancient city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourFrom Rossio Square we will climb the medieval hill of Lisbon through Mouraria neighbourhood, the place where Fado became popular.
We'll discover all the stories of the inexpugnable St. George Castle and visit its medieval quarter of Santa Cruz.
After sweetening our mouth with the delicious pastries from Lisbon we will go deep into Alfama neighbourhood and learn about its history and traditions.
We'll finish our tour visiting the old Cathedral, much older than it looks and with so much to tell.
Notes: Price is per person. Children (under 6 years old) don't pay and are always welcome (please be aware that walking tours with children and baby trolleys may be hard to handle in some situations).
Inclusions for A Walking Tour Of Old Lisbon
- All entrances
- 2 tastings
Exclusions for A Walking Tour Of Old Lisbon
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children (under 6 years old) don't pay and are always welcome (please be aware that walking tours with children and baby trolleys may be hard to handle in some situations).
Minimum numbers apply (2 pax min.). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.