Abetone Mountain Day - FlorenceWrite a Review
Enjoy a day of sport and outdoor activities on the Tuscan mountains. Skiing, hiking paths and snow parks for children are all available for your fun. A delicious lunch of meat and polenta in the lodges will be served at lunchtime.
• Spend a day in the mountains not far from Florence
• Downhill enthusiasts enjoy 50kms of runs serviced by 22 lifts
• Cross country enthusiasts enjoy more than 15kms of trails
• Hiking, snowshoeing or Nordic Walking itineraries available on forest trails
• Snow Park, sleds and ski runs for children
• Mountain lodges for relaxing lunches or breaks
Know More about this tour
Come join us for a wonderful day - perfect for all ages - on the slopes of Abetone, a small town and ski resort situated just over an hour outside of Florence. Abetone is the most well-known ski destination in Tuscany, thanks to its Snow Park, 22 lifts and 50 kilometres of slopes, some of which were put into use by the famous Italian skier Zeno Colò. The site is also home to 15 kilometres of forest trails which run through Apennine National Park, perfect for cross country skiing, hiking, snowshoeing or snowmobiling. After a morning on the slopes you will be served typical lunches of polenta and game meats inside cosy, characteristic lodges while you relax in their fireside warmth.
For nature lovers, our tour leader will be there to lead you on a hike through the beautiful mountain trails.
Get comfortable and watch as everything is taken care of for you by our expert multilingual tour leader. We've organized round-trip transportation on our GT coach and a ski pass which allows for the use of the ski lifts and various outdoor equipment such as skis, ski boots and sleds. It's also possible to book an instructor for individual or group ski lessons at an additional cost.
A day in Abetone is a not-to-be-missed winter experience right at your fingertips.
Inclusions for Abetone Mountain Day
• Free pickup upon request
• Travel by GT coach or minivan
• Expert multilingual tour leader
• Skipass ticket
• Equipment rental: skis and boots or sleds
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.