Abhaneri Step Wells Private Day Tour With Lunch - Jaipur
OverviewAbhaneri is known for its 'Baori' or step well which was invented by the natives to harvest rain water. The Baori was used as a cool place of retreat and as a water source/reservoir during parched times of the year. Chand Baori remains one of India's deepest and largest stepwells. The Baori consists of three flight of stairs descending into the earth with a subterranean palace on one side. The flight of stairs and the palace are all arranged in a square pattern with the well lying at the very bottom. The flight of steps are thirteen storeys deep. The palace at the bottom of the Baori was a place for the royals to stay during hot summers days. There is a large courtyard all around the Baori from where great views of the Baori can be had. All around the courtyard there are covered areas housing intricately carved sandstone artifacts/idols dating as far back as 10th century.
Know More about this tour
After Leisurely breakfast In the Morning @ 9:30 AM , Driver will be received you and proceed towards to -" Abhaneri- Chand Baori The place is popular for the amazing 'Boris' (step wells) and Harshat Mata Temple.
Step wells are the unique concept of India. These big tanks were used as cool places of resort and water reservoir in parched days. It was a ritual to wash hands and feet before visiting the temple. Adjoining the Chand Baori,
Chand Baori is one of the oldest and most attractive landmarks in Rajasthan. It was built by King Chanda of the Chauhan Dynasty between AD 800 and AD 900 and was dedicated to Hashat Mata, Goddess of Joy and Happiness upon completion. Abhaneri is a village in the Dausa district of Rajasthan state in India. It is situated at a distance of 95 km from Jaipur,
After seeing the Beauty of Abhaneri... We will move towards to Jaipur , En route to Jaipur stop @ Driver will take you for Lunch in afternoon and greet you with the taste of Rajasthani food in any heritage restaurant.
after that proceed for visit you the Next Step well i.e. Bhandarej Ki Baoli and upon arrival to Jaipur driver will take you to visit the Panna Meena ka Kund ( Step well ) and then if time remaining driver will visit you other step wells in jaipur otherwise with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Inclusions for Abhaneri Step Wells Private Day Tour With Lunch
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
Multi cuisine lunch buffet
All Government Taxes (GST)
Exclusions for Abhaneri Step Wells Private Day Tour With Lunch
- Hotel Accommodation
Monument entrance fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Private Jaipur Sightseeing Full-Day Tour
- Private Mandawa Tour from Jaipur to Bikaner
- Private Tour: Amber Fort and Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
- Private Day Trip to Samode and Khandela Including Lunch and Dinner