Aboriginal Food Tour Of The Outback - Uluru
OverviewJoin your guide for an adventure into the outback bush environment and discover the importance of traditional bush food to the local people and meet some of the reptiles of the region.
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourJoin your guide for an adventure into the outback bush environment and discover the importance of traditional bush food to the local people and meet some of the reptiles of the region.
You will wander through country and learn how the local people lived in such a hot desert climate and survived on a variety of bush seeds and animals.
Grind native seeds, try your hand at throwing a spear and taste a selection of these bush seeds traditional and contemporary. Meet the reptiles and learn about these amazing creatures that roam our desert landscape.
Inclusions for Aboriginal Food Tour Of The Outback
- Friendly and informative professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Traditional bush food tasting
- Reptile meet and greet
Exclusions for Aboriginal Food Tour Of The Outback
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Car Seat for infants (0-4 years) -mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This itinerary may be changed at late notice due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) Outback Barbecue Dinner and Star Tour
- Uluru Sunrise and Guided Base Walk
- Ayers Rock 4 Tour Combo: Complete Uluru Base Walk at Sunrise, Valley of the Winds at Sunrise, Kata Tjuta Sunset and Uluru Sunset
- Uluru Field of Light Sunrise Tour
- Kata Tjuta Small Group Tour including Sunrise and Breakfast
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta Experience with BBQ Dinner