Aboriginal Melbourne- Private Tour Or Shore ExcursionWrite a Review
See a completely different side of Melbourne as you undertake this tour. You will not only learn about the intriguing history of this amazing city at the Melbourne museum but will also have the chance of getting in touch with your artistic side as you visit a gallery. Visit an intriguing neighbourhood and experience Melbourne in all its glory.
- Pick up at your accommodation or at your ship.
- Travel to the Melbourne Museum
- Depending on which day of the week, visit a museum or gallery.
- Walk through the neighborhood of Fitzroy to the aboriginal sites.
Know More about this tour
This tour is for people who would like to know more about Aboriginal culture and history.
The tour takes us to a number of exhibitions showcasing indigenous lifestyles, history and art. This includes the Bunjalika exhibition at the Melbourne Museum and other aboriginal sites in the city of Melbourne. Your experienced guide will help you gain an understanding of Aboriginal history and culture, where the community stands today and the problems it faces.
It is also possible to add on lunch in a restaurant specializing in native foods that helps support the indigenous community
Inclusions for Aboriginal Melbourne- Private Tour Or Shore Excursion
- Expert guide
- All Museum entrance fees
- Tea or coffee
Exclusions for Aboriginal Melbourne- Private Tour Or Shore Excursion
The cost of lunch in a restaurant specializing in native cuisine is not included if you choose to go.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.