Enjoy this combined guided walking and the best way to see Venice, part of our tour is off the beaten trackÂ and away from the main tourist sites giving you a greatÂ overview of the city, also included on the tour are two of the most important monuments in Venice, we skip the line into Saint Marks Basilica and the Doges Palace.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourIf you would like to see the best of Venice this is the tour for you. This combined walking tour lets you explore the best of Venice, and experience the charm and magic of this city. The tour is in three parts, and allows you to discover three of the most imports places. On the first part of the tour you will meet your qualified guide who will accompany you on an external walking tour passing through the labyrinth of small alleyways, and campi (squares), here anecdotes and stories of what it is like to live in Venice, the history and the story of its residents today.
On the second part of our tour we Skip the line and enter into the magnificent Doges Palace, passing halls of power, immerse yourself in medieval Europe among the stuccoed halls and hundreds of masterpieces.
The third part of the tour you will discover one of the worlds most majestic cathedrals, a true masterpiece of Byzantine art Saint Marks Basilica. Together with your tour guide in agreement with the Curia di Venezia, you can take in a full tour of the Golden Basilica, once the private chapel of the Doges of Venice, and the only one of its kind in Italy, thanks to the beautiful gold mosaics and marble inlay flooring.
Inclusions for Absolute Venice Walking Tour With Skip The Line Golden Basilica And Doges Palace
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Absolute Venice Walking Tour With Skip The Line Golden Basilica And Doges Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
No large bags or ruck sacks are allowed on this tour
On very few occasions the Basilica may be closed due to high water, the tour will not be cancelled but the explanation of the Basilica will take place form the outside
Check-in is 15 minutes before the tour start time
From November 1 to March 31, there is no skip-the-line entrance to the Basilica
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.