Enjoy a day in the cultural capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi. See Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi downtown, Heritage Village. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch. Visit the Corniche, Saadiyat Island project, the Yas Island with Formula 1 YAS circuit & Ferrari World.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Buffet lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourDeparture for Abu Dhabi full day tour, the largest and the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The name Abu Dhabi means: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest Mosques in the world; able to accommodate more than 30,000 worshipers. The beautiful Mosque is completely clad in marble and also features intricate Islamic decoration and carvings as well as extensive landscaping works. Proceed to the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. From here we drive along the spectacular Corniche, past gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. Lunch in a local restaurant in Abu Dhabi harbor , before we continue our tour to the Saadiyat Island, where GUGGENHEIM & Le LOUVRE museum are being built . We will continue in the afternoon with an outside visit of the YAS complex with the Ferrari park , the YAS waterworld , the YAS mall and of course the F1 circuit .
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi All-Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi All-Day Tour
- Entrance to Ferrari World
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Mosques have very strict dress codes. When visiting, women must where long, loose clothing and insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. Men must not wear shorts above knee-length and shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.