Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing And Ferrari World Entry Ticket Day Tour From DubaiWrite a Review
Abu Dhabi reflects a blend of ancient and modern culture. Where on one side, this capital city of the United Arab Emirates preserves and depicts its Islamic traditionalism with Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, on the other hand it adapts with modern lifestyle through exquisite malls and awe-inspiring skyscrapers. The Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi is an amusement park which no tourist would like to miss. The fun and entertainment that you experience here would be one of its kind!
- Discover Abu Dhabi in a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai.
- Be ready to stand in awe as you visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Take a glimpse of Emirates Palace and President’s Palace from outside.
- Enjoy the ride along Abu Dhabi Corniche.
- Know more about the city at Heritage Village & Yas Mall.
- Enjoy awesome rides at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi.
- Get on to the world’s fastest roller coaster at the biggest in door theme park.
- Experience a 4D Fantasy world through Speed of Magic.
Know More about this tour
Get into your AC minivan from your hotel, led by our Oceanair Travels archaeologist tour guide. As you enjoy your Abu Dhabi sightseeing trip, the guide will brief you more about the city and its culture and traditions while you are enjoying the ride from Dubai ahead to Abu Dhabi which is almost 2 hours driving.
Start your tour with one of the important places to visit while on an Abu Dhabi city tour is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Clad in pure white marbles and precious stones, the architecture of the mosque reflects various Islamic traditions and cultures. The building is very much spacious and can accommodate 40.000 thousands of worshippers at the same time.
Another important spot of an Abu Dhabi city tour is the corniche here. Since it has the Blue-flag status as an assurance for safe water, you can leave all concerns on the cleanliness. The entire area, which stretches along 8 kms is a feast for the eyes too. As you move ahead you can take a glimpse of the Emirates Palace (the official guest place of Abu Dhabi’s government) and the adjacent President’s Palace (from outside).
Now it’s the time to know about the traditional elements of life in the desert. The UAE Heritage Village, displays many attractions related to the traditions of Abu Dhabi which would be interesting and worth to know.
Then, you will be taken to the Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi. Rides, entertainment, interactive shopping lip-smacking Italian cuisines and more – the amusement park has all the elements which will give you an unmatched experience that will help you cherish your trip forever. All the thrilling rides, including the fastest roller coaster that you can’t miss, would make you crave for more and more! The 4D fantasy ride ‘speed of magic’ would be another attraction that would amuse you.
At the end of your tour you will be dropped back to Dubai to your selected hotel/location.
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing And Ferrari World Entry Ticket Day Tour From Dubai
- Pickup and drop off to selected hotel/location.
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language.
- All the entrance fees for all the above mentioned sightseeing(s).
- Sky view lunch (Optional).
- Ferrari World entrance ticket (General Admission / Premium Admission)
- Unlimited access to Ferrari World rides and attractions.
- Cold mineral water in the minivan.
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing And Ferrari World Entry Ticket Day Tour From Dubai
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.