Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour From DubaiWrite a Review
Explore the rich past and the vibrant present of Abu Dhabi, the largest and the capital emirate of United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi located on an island shaped as T-letter extending out into the Arabian Gulf from the central western coast and it’s almost 02 hours driving from Dubai or Sharjah, Abu Dhabi city where you feel the Arabian pulse with the city’s life style which will offer evolving skylines to sandy shores to iconic buildings.
- Explore the best of Abu Dhabi in 08 hours day-tour.
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Pass by Emirates Palace.
- Pass by President’s Palace & Abu Dhabi Corniche.
- Visit the Heritage Village & Yas Mall.
- Photo stops Yas Island & Ferrari World.
Know More about this tour
Your future and Luxury Abu Dhabi City sightseeing tour starts by meeting of Oceanair Travels archaeologist tour guide at your selected location or hotel leading you to the AC minivan to Abu Dhabi for 178 KM.
Enjoy the rides while listening to your tour guide stories about one of the richest cities in the world.
Here we are there to start the best attractions of Abu Dhabi with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The fourth biggest mosque in the world which accommodates some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, the mosque showcases the cultural diversity of the Islamic world and it’s an expression of a visionary leader who believed that nothing is impossible and conceived that the most gracious achievements start from the heart.
Then we drive down to the city’s Corniche, an eight-kilometer of pristine waterfront which has been awarded coveted Blue-flag status, a guarantee for clean and safe bathing water.
Next will pass by the ultra-glamorous Emirates Palace, the official guest place of Abu Dhabi’s government, The 302 rooms and 92 suites, many finished in gold and marble, Then pass by the adjacent luxurious President’s Palace.
Our future Abu Dhabi city tour continues as we take a quick look of the Emirate’s history at the UAE Heritage Village the Traditional sides of the desert way of life, including a camp with coffee pots, a tent goats’ hair, and the falaj system, are displayed in the open area museum.
Finally, before heading back to our point of origin, we shall have a taste of the city’s newer attractions as we drop you for a photo session at the Yas Island, home to Ferrari World, the largest indoor amusement park in the world which holds the record for the world’s fastest roller coaster.
Once you finish the tour in Abu Dhabi you will be driven back to your selected hotel/ location.
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour From Dubai
- Pickup and drop off to the selected hotel/ location.
- Clean and air-conditioned luxurious vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language.
- All the entrance fees for all the above mentioned sightseein.
- Sky view lunch (Optional).
- Cold mineral water.
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour From Dubai
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.