Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. The Abu Dhabi City Tour is an all-encompassing introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai. From one of the worlds largest mosques, to the mesmerizing and trendy Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating historic emirate. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Union Square, Corniche, Heritage Village and Orient Art Gallery.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Your journey begins with a visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world. The mosque is is a masterpiece of modern Islamic architecture and design, with pure white Greek and Macedonian marble, delicate floral designs inlaid with semi-precious stones, breath-taking interior which is contemporary and innovative, and massive steel, gold, brass and crystal chandeliers.
From here, you will drive to the Union Square, which uniquely displays the heritage of the UAE through various sculptural objects. You will then stop at the Corniche, an impressive eight-kilometre stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés and restaurants. This lively area is perfect to take a stroll across while you take in the spectacular views of the iconic high rise tower blocks assembled along the seafront. The white sandy beaches and the generous promenade make for a great walk and place to observe the local life.
You will then visit the Heritage Village, a rich cultural representation of the Emirates' past. It is a re-creation of an Emirati village and showcases the Bedouin lifestyle, with campfires brewing up the famous Arabic tea at the Bedouin tents, camels, Arabian horses and goats on display. There are several artisan exhibits showcasing the local arts such as weaving or glass blowing, falconry demonstrations and a small traditional souk where you can find souvenirs such as hand made soap, silver jewellery and traditional clothing.
Your last stop is the Orient Art Gallery, which showcases traditional and contemporary art of the UAE, and is reflective of the rising art scene in this region. Feel free to browse for a while before you head back to Dubai.
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Conservative attire for the mosque (arms and legs to be covered, head scarf for ladies), comfortable footwear
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Abu Dhabi Stop-Over Package
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Ferrari World (Bronze Package)
- Ferrari World (Silver Package)
- Ferrari World (Gold Package)
- Ferrari World With SIC Transfer (Bronze Package)
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (Day Trip From Dubai With Transfer)
- Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Tour By Sunset From Dubai
- Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour Pick From Dubai
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi