OverviewThe tour is focused on allowing travelers to see and learn about Abu Dhabi which is the largest Emirates of the U.A.E. Evolving skylines, iconic buildings, sandy shores and artificial islands are some of the prominent attraction in Abu Dhabi. During this short tour which is generally conducted in small groups, guests would visit the Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque, corniche, Heritage Village, Marina Mall, view the famed Emirates Palace Hotel amongst the many other attractions.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe tour begins with a pick up from your location in Dubai, and set off on a journey of about one and a half hours towards Abu Dhabi. On the way you would be able to see the Jebel Ali Port which is the world's largest man made port. The first stop is at the Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque, where visitors would have about 30 minutes to enjoy the beauty of the mosque, and then you continue into the heart of the city, watch out for the Emirates Palace hotel on the way, continuing towards the Abu Dhabi Corniche. You then head to the heritage village where you would get an insight into the rich heritage and culture of the city and the nation. The tour concludes at the Abu Dhabi Marina mall, home to many luxury brands and numerous food outlets. Finally you pass by the Yas Island, home to the popular Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Water World, Ferrari World and the Yas Mall, heading straight back to Dubai.
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting women must where long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.