Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai Including Lunch In Emirates Palace
OverviewVisit the Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, Heritage Village, the corniche and end the tour with a sumptuous meal at the luxurious Emirates Palace Hotel.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour journey begins in Dubai, where you will travel past the world’s largest man made port at Jebel Ali and onward for the two–hour drive to Abu Dhabi. You will be mesmerized by the grandness of the new additions to Abu Dhabi’s skyline, as well as the majestic Grand Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the world. You will then be driven through the heart of the city where you can see the famous Union Square, that houses symbolic themes inspired by the customs of the country.
After a drive along the Corniche, you will visit the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for the younger generation. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy shopping at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores. Finish your tour at one of the most luxurious and unique hotels in the world, Emirates Palace Hotel, with an international Lunch Buffett in Le Vendome Restaurant.
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai Including Lunch In Emirates Palace
- Lunch - includes international Buffett in Le Vendome Restaurant in Emirates Palace
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai Including Lunch In Emirates Palace
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Women must also cover their heads with a scarf. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.