This 5-hour morning city tour with a seaplane flight starts with a luxury car transfer from Dubai. The tour starts with a the visit to the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, then a visit to the Al Bateen area, which was the first populated area in Abu Dhabi, and then onto Emirates Palace Hotel to enjoy a coffee sprinkled with gold. Next, you'll visit the Heritage Village, passing by Corniche beach road to reach Qasr Al Hosn Fort, the former Abu Dhabi ruling family’s residence.
Your return to Dubai will be by seaplane, a Cessna 208A with all the seats enjoying a window view. Fly over the coast of Abu Dhabi and the skyline of Dubai with great views of the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, the World Islands, and Burj Khalifa.
Numbers are limited to nine people for a more personalized experience.
- Choice of seating available
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourArrive at our guest reception located within the elegant Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club where you will meet your professional pilot and settle aboard your luxury seaplane. Experience the thrill as your plane takes off from the water and enjoy a bird’s-eye views as you soar above Dubai. Marvel at the glittering Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building, see the magnificent Palm Jumeirah islands and sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab rising from the sea. Fly over ‘The World’, the artificial islets shaped like a world map, and trace the coast toward Abu Dhabi.
Your private guide will ready and waiting for you when you arrive at Yas Marina, and together you’ll explore the iconic highlights this city has to offer. Our Discovery Tour is designed by locals, enabling you to get an authentic experience of the city and discover the hidden gems of Abu Dhabi.
First you will visit to the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This architectural marvel is the largest mosque in the UAE and can hold up to 40,000 worshipers at once. It features 82 domes, more than 1,000 columns, golden chandeliers, and the world's largest hand knotted carpet. Reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty.
Next you will be guided through Al Bateen, Abu Dhabi’s oldest neighbourhood, to reach another architectural marvel – the Emirates Palace Hotel. This palatial hotel is a fine example of traditional Arabic architecture and features more than 100 impressive domes, ornate hotel rooms, and luxury suites decorated in gold and marble. It is fitting, then, to take a break and drink their signature coffee. Known as the ‘Palace Cappuccino’, this superior aromatic coffee is sprinkled with gold flakes to give you a taste of royalty, and is unlike anything you have ever tried before. Served on a polished silver tray, you can relax and enjoy your cappuccino with a special dates and dark chocolate.
Then, you will proceed to Heritage Village, passing by the Abu Dhabi Corniche, to finish at Qasr Al Hosn Fort. Qasr al Hosn is Abu Dhabi’s symbolic birthplace and was built in the 1760s as a coral and sea stone watchtower overlooking the sea. This later transformed into an impenetrable fort. Due to the shells’ reflective effect, the fort’s walls would sparkle in the sun, offering a welcome navigational tool for merchants. In the 1950s, an iconic palace enclosed the fort, and it was transformed into a museum housing collections from Abu Dhabi and the Arabian Gulf. You will finish the morning exploring the region’s history, culture and traditions at this significant landmark.
After the tour, a private car will transfer you back to your preferred destination in Dubai.
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi Discovery Tour And Seaplane Experience Back To Dubai
- 45 minute seaplane tour from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
- Dedicated tour guide
- Air conditioned car
- Half day tour of Abu Dhabi including visit to the Grand Mosque
- Palace Cappuccino sprinkled with real gold flakes at Emirates Palace
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi Discovery Tour And Seaplane Experience Back To Dubai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Big Bus Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Dubai Aquarium And Underwater Zoo - Explorer Package
- Wild Wadi Water Park Entrance Ticket
- Private Tour: Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Half Day Tour, The City In Motion
- Canal Dinner Dhow Cruise
- Burj Khalifa Morning And Evening Passes
- Dubai Parks Bollywood- 1 Day Pass
- Palm Cruise - Sharing