The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel, approximately 2 hours drive towards south to the first stop. Marvel the riches cities in the middle east and world’s largest producer of oil. See the sights and landmark monuments of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour sightseeing tour. Visit the Grand Mosque, take a glimpse of the Formula 1 Race Track on Yas Island, drive along the Abu Dhabi corniche, pass Marina Mall, world’s most expensive - the famous Emirates Palace . Take a glimpse over the breakwater and get a chance to capture the city’s skyline and probably take a snack or lunch then drive ahead towards Abu Dhabi Corniche.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Marvel the beauty of the the United Arab Emirates’ capital – Abu Dhabi .Also known as one of the riches cities in the middle east and world’s largest producer of oil. House of the world’s most expensive hotel is the famous Emirates Palace. This amazing tour starts with a pick up from your hotel, approximately 2 hours drive towards south.
On the way to Abu Dhabi you will pass through an industrial area called Jebel Ali free zone. Once you reach Abu Dhabi’s border you will see several stunning plantations all along the wayside and superb villages in the city. First stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque , the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and one of the best architectural landmarks of the capital. The mosque also features an exceptional collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists.
You will see the Cultural Foundation, not far from it close walk to ‘Qasr Al Hosn’ (meaning ‘White Fort’-The oldest stone building in the city). Continue the drive to admire the panoramic view of the Al Bateen District where the ‘Presidential Palace’ is situated. A visit to Heritage Village will follow .
Moving on to the next stop toward the breakwater and get a chance to capture the city’s skyline and probably take a snack or lunch then drive ahead towards Abu Dhabi Corniche.On the way back to Dubai by pass through Abudhabi Yas Island and Formula-1 racing circuit on with a memorable memories
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour Pick From Dubai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided Tour
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour Pick From Dubai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that modest dress is recommended, especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Arms and legs should be covered, and a scarf is required for ladies so that they can cover their hair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.