Take a day away from Dubai and visit theÂ the Capital of United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi where you will see the majestic Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque, the historic Heritage VillageÂ and the Emirates Palace hotel photo stop from outside. Also drive along the Cornish and visit Yas Island.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the residence of the Federal National Council. One of the world’s largest producers of oil, Abu Dhabi, has actively attempted to diversify its economy in recent years through investments in financial services and tourism.
Your journey begins in Dubai, where you will travel past the world’s largest man made port at Jebel Ali and onward for the two–hour drive to Abu Dhabi.
You will be mesmerized by the grandness of the new additions to Abu Dhabi’s skyline, as well as the majestic Grand Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the world. You will then be driven through the heart of the city where you can see the famous Union Square, that houses symbolic themes inspired by the customs of the country.
After a drive along the Corniche, you will visit the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan, as a reminder of the past for the younger generation. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy shopping at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores.
Inclusions for Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting women must where long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.