Abu Simbel And Safari Tour From AswanWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy an amazing tour from Aswan to Abu Simbel including Safari Trip from Shokan Mount with 2 stops and trekking till the lake, then enjoy the natural view riding the boat and visit Abu Simbel Temples of Ramsess II and Queen Nefertari.
- Enjoy the natural view riding the boat
- Visit Abu Simbel Temples of Ramsess II and Queen Nefertari
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Safari Trip at Abu Simbel
11:00 AM you will be accompanied by your guide and driver to Abu Simbel for about 03 hours drive. As soon as you arrive, you will start your Safari Trip from Shokan mount about 15 KM from Abu Simbel with 2 stops taking some photos for Sphinx and Shitan Mountains. As soon as we arrive to Shokan Mountain, trekking for 2 KM till arrive to the lake. Ride the boat and enjoy the scenery of the natural view of the lake with taking some photos to Abu Simbel and Bird Mountain which called The White Mountain. Back to stay that night at hotel.
Optional Sound & Light Show at Abu Simbel Temples
Meals : Lunch
Day 2: Abu Simbel Temples
After breakfast at hotel, you will be check out then pay a visit the two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one. Lunch at local restaurant in Aswan with free time at leisure before you travel back to your hotel in Aswan.
Inclusions for Abu Simbel And Safari Tour From Aswan
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide throughout the trip
- Accommodation for 01 night in Seti Hotel Abu Simbel including breakfast
- Lunch meals on day 01
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical sights
- All transfers by modern air-conditioning vehicle
- Bottled water during tours and transfers
- All service charges and taxes included
Exclusions for Abu Simbel And Safari Tour From Aswan
- Optional activities
- Personal spending
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.