Our Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to fly to Abu Simble which its main attraction being the great sun temple of RamsesII and the temple of queen Nefertari . Both temples was discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honor himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Qadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertrai Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favorite wife queen Nefertai among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will fly back to Aswan and then you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Partial Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
- Visit rock-cut tombs on the shore of Lake Nasser.
Know More about this tour
- Flight ticket Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan on Egypt air
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- All transfers & transportation by private air-conditioned van
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Abu Simbel
- Bottled water during your trip
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Abu Simbel by Minibus from Aswan
- Temples of King Ramses II and Queen Nefertari with Flight from Aswan
- Private Day Tour: Abu Simbel from Aswan
- Aswan Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, and High Dam Private Half-Day Tour
- Morning Trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan by Minivan
- Private Tour: Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk
- Nubian Village Excursion from Aswan
- Discover Aswan: Abu Simbel By Bus From Aswan