Acapulco Acarey Yatch CruiseWrite a Review
From USD 25.5
OverviewExperience all the beauty of Acapulco’s bay on a tropical cruise and relax to live music while you enjoy delicious cocktails. Be amazed by the spectacular scenery of sunsets and moonlight over La Roqueta Island and Acapulco on this 2.5-hour yacht cruise.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourSet sail on the Acarey for a picturesque cruise along the coast. Take in Acapulco’s spectacular scenery, sip a cocktail, and listen to the rhythms of live tropical music as you skim across the waves—the ship sails in time to catch the sunset or takes you out for a moonlit ride under the stars.
Head down to the waterfront and meet your vessel at the Acapulco Principal Dock—the Acarey is a luxurious catamaran with spacious decks and shaded lounges. Grab a drink at the open bar and sit back to enjoy the view—La Roqueta Island, the expansive Pacific, and the beaches and coves of the shoreline are a picture-perfect postcard of Acapulco.
For the afternoon cruise, make sure you’re on deck to catch the deepening hues and fiery glow of the Mexican sunset sinking down behind the ocean. With a margarita in hand, it’s a great way to close the day.
For the night cruise, step aboard the yacht when the stars are already twinkling overhead for an unforgettable moonlit ride on the water. The sun may be down but the music is up for an evening spent dancing on deck under Acapulco’s sparkling night sky.
Inclusions for Acapulco Acarey Yatch Cruise
- Yacht cruise
- Open bar
- Live tropical music and DJ
- Contest and prices
Exclusions for Acapulco Acarey Yatch Cruise
- Ground transfer
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Acapulco Shore Excursion: Cliff Divers At Night
- Taxco In One Day From Acapulco
- Half-Day Acapulco City Tour
- High Cliff Diver Exhibition And 3-Course Dinner In Acapulco
- Divers Show And Luxury Dinner In Acapulco
- Acapulco CIty And Food Tour On A Tandem Bicycle
- Historical City Tour Of Acapulco
- Sunset Dinner And Cliff Divers In Acapulco
- Acapulco Shore Excursion: Coyuca Lagoon Cruise
- Private Acapulco City Tour