Acapulco City Tour And Turtle ReleaseWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the most amazing sights of Acapulco from the Chapel of Peace, at the highest point of the bay, live the experience of releasing a baby turtle and learn about their journey into the ocean and their survival. Swim in the ocean or the pool at a typical restaurant while enjoy lunch.
Know More about this tourWe´ll pick you up at your hotel or port and start the tour towards Las Brisas residential area to enjoy the magnificence of the place, where you can take the most amazing pictures of the bay. You will head to the Diamante area of Acapulco to the turtle camp. On the way, you will pass by one of the arms of the fresh water lagoon where most of the Tarzan movies were filmed.
A fast look to the Princess hotel, considered one of the best ones in the world. At your arrival to the turtle camp, your tour guide will explain the process of the collection of the eggs, their incubation, birth and release of the baby turtle. After this amazing experience you will have time to enjoy the beach or pool at one of the typical restaurants while having lunch.
Inclusions for Acapulco City Tour And Turtle Release
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Acapulco City Tour And Turtle Release
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.