OverviewAdmire and enjoy the natural beauty of Acapulco city, visiting interest points of the city considered natural Reserve, very important for the ecology. We are going to Experience the hard labor of the Native people to conserve some species of plants and animals in danger of extinction in this area.Specially tailored for the Eco-tourist-minded and small selected group of most discerning cruise ship passengers visiting Acapulco for the first time and in just a few hours, wishing to learn about Acapulco Countryside, bird-watching and direct communication with Mother Nature while enjoying the most delicious BBQ Red Snapper on earth cooked over charcoal !!
Know More about this tour
Discover the best kept secret in Acapulco
Tha Acapulco Botanical Garden is Beautiful all year round.
Spectacular granit boulders and semi- tropical deciduous vegetation
During these months you can contemplate heliconia, bromeliad, aristolachia, plumier, wter Lily and lotus flowers. Youcan also enjoy a variety of fauna.
Located approximately 20 miles from the hustle and bustle of Acapulco is the Sea Turtle Reserve Center located on a tranquil beach. The Center is operated by a local environmentalist who works diligently to improve the chances of survival for this endangered species of Golfina Sea Turtles.
On arrival you will be briefed on how the program works and how it is helping the environment. View baby turtles in various stages of development, from the eggs that they have rescued to the tanks holding the hatchlings that are ready to be returned to the sea.
enjoy bird-watching and mangrove swamps in a native boat at Tres Palos sweetwater lagoons bird sanctuary.
This is the authentic Acapulco countryside, where youll be able to enjoy the great friendliness of natives of this awesome fishermans village.
Inclusions for Acapulco Eco-Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Acapulco Eco-Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- COOK AND EAT WITH A LOCAL FAMILY
- MEXICAN FIESTA WITH LUNCH AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Mystical Tour from Acapulco: Coyuca Lagoon and Temazcal Experience
- Mezcal Distillery Day Trip from Acapulco including Tasting and Lunch
- Full-Day Mezcal Tour With Tasting and Lunch from Acapulco
- Coyuca Lagoon and Baby Turtle Release
- Lucha Libre Experience in Acapulco with Tacos Dinner and Beer
- Private Deep Sea Fishing in Acapulco