Acapulco Shore Excursion: Coyuca Lagoon CruiseWrite a Review
From USD 81.99
OverviewWhen you get off your cruise ship in Acapulco, hop right on another, smaller cruise for a shore excursion along the Coyuca Lagoon, one of the most picturesque and colorful parts of Acapulco. This area is famous for its tropical vegetation and has been the location for many Hollywood movies including Rambo II. Youll also enjoy a buffet lunch in a beautiful, relaxing setting.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThe beautiful fresh water Coyuca Lagoon is considered to be one of the most important natural attractions of Acapulco. This picturesque lagoon is thick with palms, water hyacinths and native flora, and has been the setting for Hollywood films such as The African Queen and Rambo II. A shore excursion cruise along the lagoon is a very pleasant way to spend your time in port in Acapulco.
When your air-conditioned coach arrives at the heart of the lagoon, you’ll transfer to a small boat to cruise through the thick, tropical vegetation. A haven for birds with more than 250 species, the lagoon is a must for nature-lovers.
You’ll stop at a local beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy a buffet lunch and an open bar of domestic drinks. After lunch, walk along the beach or just relax in a hammock.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Acapulco for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Acapulco Shore Excursion: Coyuca Lagoon Cruise
- Coyuca lagoon cruise
- Bilingual guide
- Buffet lunch with open bar (domestic drinks)
Exclusions for Acapulco Shore Excursion: Coyuca Lagoon Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Tres Palos Lagoon Tour Including Beach Club Break And Lunch
- Acapulco Shore Excursion: Cliff Divers At Night
- Taxco In One Day From Acapulco
- Acapulco Historical Tour With Cliff Divers Show
- High Cliff Diver Exhibition And 3-Course Dinner In Acapulco
- Divers Show And Luxury Dinner In Acapulco
- Acapulco CIty And Food Tour On A Tandem Bicycle
- Historical City Tour Of Acapulco
- Sunset Dinner And Cliff Divers In Acapulco