Acapulco Snorkeling Tour
OverviewEnjoy a relaxing day in the sun snorkeling from the stunning La Roqueta Island, one of Acapulco's main attractions. With plenty on offer including a range of restaurants, secluded spots and colorful marine life, La Roqueta Island is sure to be a hit with the entire the family.
Know More about this tour
Depart Acapulco and cruise across the beautiful ocean waters to snorkel off one of the nine gorgeous island beaches of La Roqueta, which is just off the coast of Las Playas.
Take advantage of sun, sand and sea of La Roqueta Island. Relax on the beach, explore diverse tropical aquatic life and enjoy lunch at one of the many local restaurants before allowing us to return you to your Acapulco hotel.
Inclusions for Acapulco Snorkeling Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Cruise to La Roqueta Island
Exclusions for Acapulco Snorkeling Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- COOK AND EAT WITH A LOCAL FAMILY
- MEXICAN FIESTA WITH LUNCH AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Mystical Tour from Acapulco: Coyuca Lagoon and Temazcal Experience
- Mezcal Distillery Day Trip from Acapulco including Tasting and Lunch
- Full-Day Mezcal Tour With Tasting and Lunch from Acapulco
- Coyuca Lagoon and Baby Turtle Release
- Lucha Libre Experience in Acapulco with Tacos Dinner and Beer
- Private Deep Sea Fishing in Acapulco