Visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigour, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendour.
- Duration: 5 Hrs
English, French, German, Spanish
Departure Details :
7.00 am - 7.10 am shuttle from Lucca in Porta Sant'Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station. Meeting point: Via Ricasoli, 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate, Accademia Gall.. read more
OverviewVisit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. You will get the opportunity to immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and see his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces.
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world.
Know More about this tour
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Walking Tour and Exploration of Lucca
- Full-Day Chianti Tour by Vespa with Shuttle from Lucca
- Lucca Aperitivo Tour with Wine Tasting and Food Sampling
- Private Tour: Historic Lucca by Bike
- Half-Day Wine Tour in the Tuscan Hills from Lucca
- Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine full-day from Lucca
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Pisa and Lucca Day Trip
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Lucca