Accademia Gallery Monolingual Tour From Montecatini - Montecatini Terme
OverviewEnjoy the visit of one of the most important museums of the world: Accademia Gallery. A monolingual guide will explain everything about Michelangelo’s most famous work, including the statue of David.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStart your day in Montecatini and meet our driver with shuttle service to Florence. Upon arrival at 9:00 there is a walking tour of Florence (1h30min) to to give you and introduction of Florence with our guide that will tell interesting anecdotes and history of Florence. After, youll visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse yourself in Michelangelos art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces.
The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigour, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendour.
At the end you have free time in Florence before the shuttle to go back to Montecatini.
Inclusions for Accademia Gallery Monolingual Tour From Montecatini
- Shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Walking tour of Florence (introductory tour)
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery with skip-the-line tickets
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
Exclusions for Accademia Gallery Monolingual Tour From Montecatini
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Free shuttle service available from Montecatini to Florence including a return shuttle (duration of transfer is 1-hour each way)
Shuttle service departs from Piazza Italia in Montecatini at 7:30am, check-in 15 minutes prior to departure
Shuttle service departs from Florence, Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani at 9:00 pm, check-in 15 minutes prior to departure
Accademia tour starts at 11:00am, from Via Martelli 33 red My tour Office check-in 15 minutes prior to departure time
Enjoy free time after the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.