Accordion Tour - AnconaWrite a Review
If music is close to your heart and you want to get on to a rhythmic journey, then hop on to this tour as soon as possible. Apart from undertaking an unforgettable Accordion tour, you will also visit a beautiful cathedral. Just as the tranquillity in your heart has hit its highest note, you will give it another push as you visit the Conero Riviera.
- Take a memorable Accordion Tour.
- See the spectacular views of the Conero Riviera.
- Feel peaceful at Ancona Cathedral
- Visit of the main important Accordion Factories.
Know More about this tour
Then travel back to Ancona crossing the Conero Riviera and stop on Sirolo (Medieval town on the cliff of Conero Mountain National Park). Break for a coffee or ice-cream on the main square with the stunning view of the Conero Mountain end to the Adriatic sea.
On the way to Ancona stop on the view point on top of Portonovo bay.
Back to Ancona visit the Cathedral of Ancona (right on top of the hill in front of the Ancona's Port) one of the most beautiful example of Romanesque Church.
Inclusions for Accordion Tour
- Included 8 hours guided tour to discover the accordion factories and history of this instrument.
- A view of the area including the history of the area as well as suggestion of food and wine typical of Marche Region.
Exclusions for Accordion Tour
- TRANSPORT is NOT INCLUDED in the price.
- Tourist guides are not allowed by the law to transport people.
- If you don't have your own transport, or you can't rent a car yourself we can arrange the transpot: car and driver. The cost it will be approx. 250 Euro per entire
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.