Acropolis Delights: Acropolis & Food Tour - Athens
OverviewLet us introduce you to Athens through the beauty of our Ancient Acropolis and the mouth-watering delights of Athenian cuisine. In the company of our expert guide embark on a unique tour which blends mythology and gastronomy in a way that will leave you utterly enchanted with our mythic city of Athens!
Know More about this tour
Discover the mythic city of Athens through the beauty of our Ancient Acropolis and the mouth-watering delights of Athenian cuisine. Beginning on the slopes of the Acropolis, explore wondrous sites such as the Propylaea, the Erechtheion and, of course, the magnificent Parthenon. With our deeply knowledgeable guide learn about the history, legends and myths that envelop this ancient site with a backdrop of commanding views across Athens and out to the Aegean.
Your journey will then take a turn from antiquity to gastronomy! Discover the very best of Athens foodie scene by tasting delights such as koulouri, loukoumades and many more local favourites. Experience the vibrant Central Athens Market with its huge variety of fresh meat, fish, vegetables and fruits. Weave your way through specialist stalls, bursting with colourful, aromatic herbs, spices and condiments. Accompanied by your local guide taste the very best traditional foods, given a new lease of life, through 5 different stops at artisanal Athenian eateries.
Let your first introduction of Athens be one of mythology blended with gastronomy on this unique and captivating tour which will have you discovering the city like a local, with a local.
Inclusions for Acropolis Delights: Acropolis & Food Tour
- Professional, licensed guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only- within downtown area of Athens)
- Food tastings - enough for lunch
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Acropolis Delights: Acropolis & Food Tour
- Entrance fees - tickets to archaeological site of the Acropolis (EUR 20 per adult, EUR 10 per adult low season)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athenian Metro, connect the dots, Discover the City Under the City
- Athens Sunrise Cruise
- Athens Airport Shuttle Service to or from Athens Center
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- The Acropolis Museum and the Parthenon through the years self-guided mobile tour
- Private Best of Athens Full-Day Tour with Transportation
- Guided Sightseeing Shore Excursion Tour of Athens