- Admire significant landmarks
- Visit two of the most important archeological sites of Athens
- Enjoy two guided tours with a specialized in children’s activities state licensed guide
- Take in stunning panoramic views
- Private and possible to customize on the way
Know More about this tour
A fun family friendly exploration through history, the ancient heart of Athens and two of the city’s most important archaeological sites.
Get intrigued by the glory of one of the oldest civilizations, explore the vibrant streets of the modern city and lose yourself in the rhythms of the everyday life of Athenians on this half day private tour especially catered for families.
We will start our journey by heading towards the archaeological site of the Acropolis. With your child friendly guide the whole family will explore Athens’ most impressive site with its glorious monuments and lose yourself in the stories and myths of the past.
After you’ve ticked off the Parthenon from your must-see list, you will enjoy a leisurely walk that will lead you to the renowned Acropolis Museum. The children will be intrigued by the story telling behind the artifacts presented while they will also engage in interactive knowledge games throughout their exploration.
Your journey will end with a short break at a traditional cafeneio where the family will enjoy a local sweet delicacy and a refreshment or coffee.
Infant(0-4) : Free Entry
On our family friendly tours children(5-12) participate with a full fee.
Inclusions for Acropolis Guided Tour For Families
- 4,5-hour private guided tour & activity
- Tour specially designed for children and Adjusted according to children’s ages
- Specialized in children activities state licensed guide
- An inspiring gift for the children
- All taxes
Exclusions for Acropolis Guided Tour For Families
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop off or any other transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 to 24 hours before the start date,100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 1 to 4 days before the start date,50% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 4 day or more before the start date, 15% cancellation charges applicable.
- No show 100% Cancellation charges applicable.