The 3 hour boat tour will also pass by the Luz Saldanha Natural Marine Reserve. This reserve was created in 1998 and is today one of the most rich and unique reserves in Europe. The Natural Marine Reserve lodges more than 1000 species of flora and fauna. The beautiful beaches along the coastline will surely amaze you. If youre getting too warm, feel free to take a swim as the clean blue waters invite you for a dive or swimming.
Satisfy your appetite for adventure with this 3 hour boat tour in Sessimbra (only at 30 Km from Lisbon).
This boat tour in Sesimbra is a very relaxing and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra. You will admire the Natural Marine Reserve lodges more than 1000 species of flora and fauna which can be observed closely from the boat.
Well take you to the best spots that only the locals know about with all security/safety. This is the best way to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way
Also, bring your camera and come to discover the secrets of Sessimbra coastline with us.
The Boat tour in Sesimbra can be done all year round, but for saftey reasons could depending on the weather and ocean conditions.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportation to Sessimbra for Boat Tour
- 3-hour Boat Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary
- Pick up 8:30 or other time at your convenience.
- Sessimbra Beach (30 Km - 30 minutes from Lisbon)
- Lunch included at the beach
- Wine tasting
- Drop off at our hotel or another place at your convenience.