The 2 hour boat tourwill also pass by the Luz Saldanha Natural Marine Reserve. This reserve was created in 1998 and is today one of the most richest and unique reserves in Europe. The Natural Marine Reserve lodges more than 1000 species of flora and fauna.The beautiful beaches along the coastline will surely amaze you. If youre getting too warm, feel free to take a swim as the clean blue waters invite you for a dive or swim.
This boat tour in Sesimbra is a very relaxing and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra. You will admire the Natural Marine Reserve lodges more than 1000 species of flora and fauna which can be observed closely from the boat.
Well take you to the best spots that only the locals know about with all security/safety. A great way to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way
Also, bring your camerato register the secrets of Sesimbra coastline with us.
The Boat tour in Sesimbra is an yearly tour, except for saftey reasons could depending on the weather and ocean conditions.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportation to Sessimbra for Boat Tour
- 2-hour Boat Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary
- Pick up 8:30or other time at your convenience.
- Sessimbra Beach (30Km - 30 minutes from Lisbon)
- Lunch includedat the beach
- Wine tasting
- Drop off atour hotel or another place at your convenience.