OverviewAn 8 hour tour of Addis Ababa City to various points of interest.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with a pick up from Bole International Airport or at your hotel, and drive to Trinity Cathedral Church which has unique architectural style. Then, you will be taken to the National Museum of Ethiopia for visiting the long age history of Ethiopia and the oldest human ancestor, Lucy. After lunch, we will go to the ethnographic museum and admire the country's different nationalities cultural materials. Finish the tour with shopping in Merkato, the local marketplace which is said to be Africas largest open-air market.
Inclusions for Addis Ababa City Tour
- All Entrance fees
- Private Guide
- Private Land Transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Service Charge
Exclusions for Addis Ababa City Tour
- Airport pickup before 8am
- Airport drop-off after 6pm
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.