OverviewAn ideal introduction to see the best of Adelaide and learn more about the history of this cosmopolitan city, with its blend of European and modern architecture. Discover the wealth of experiences offered in South Australia's capital city, including great food and wine, arts and culture, and world-class sporting events, on a friendly and relaxed tour.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourIn the morning, board your coach for the Adelaide City Highlights Tour. Your guide will introduce you to this delightful city, which is surrounded by parklands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafs and restaurants.
Drive past Adelaide's cultural precinct - North Terrace, the National Wine Centre, Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the beautiful Botanic Park, home to the Bicentennial Conservatory and the Adelaide Zoo. Continue through historic North Adelaide, where youll see tree-lined streets, mansions and historic buildings.
Stop and visit the iconic St Peters Cathedral or the newly developed Adelaide Oval then travel through the city's east on the way to the Haigh's Chocolates for a factory tour and tastings of this famous South Australian chocolate. Return to the city via the South Parklands, West Terrace and North Terrace.
Inclusions for Adelaide City Highlights Tour
- Food tasting
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Adelaide City Highlights Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Haigh's Chocolates Tour does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays - itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre. The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide's stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the cafe or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection. The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' Day, so further time will be spent exploring the city.
Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.