The aim of the day is to get you engaged and involved, so you get a better understanding of all things wine. As part of an intimate group no larger than six, youâll be coached through a range of wine styles â tasting, smelling, and understanding the differences. The goal is to help you decipher the jargon, to understand the label, and to choose the type of wine thatâs right for you! Join this exploration of wine, and discover the hidden gemsÂ ofÂ the Adelaide Hills!
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Your day begins when you are picked-up from your Adelaide CBD or Glenelg accommodation around 9:30am in a top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz V250. During your drive to the first winery your wine guide will familiarize you with the region and its roots, along with Adelaide's other main wine producing regions.Â
During your first two winery visits, your guide will get to know you and your tastes in wine, and will plan the rest of your day according to your specific tastes when possible.
After your third winery of the day, you can choose to enjoy lunch in the picturesque little German hamlet of Hahndorf for a traditional feast, order something fresh and light from the garden cafe, or snack on a platter of regional produce.
Following lunch you will have time to visitÂ two more wineries, or if you prefer you can sample some award-winning Hills beers; visit the Beerenberg factory for jams, marmalade's and condiments; a Cheese Wright gallery to sample award-winning cheeses, or even a chocolate factory.
At the end of your tour you are transported back to your accommodation at approximately 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Adelaide Hills Wine Exploration Day Trip From Adelaide Or Glenelg
- Private tour
- Tasting fees at the wineries
- Access to premium wines not usually available to the public
- Passionate and knowledgeable wine guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Luxury transport in a Mercedes-Benz V250
Exclusions for Adelaide Hills Wine Exploration Day Trip From Adelaide Or Glenelg
- Take home wine available to purchase on the day
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.