Adelaide Oval RoofClimb Experience
OverviewExperience this 2-hour adventure along the roof of the Adelaide Oval in the heart of the city. With your guide, navigate from the Western Standacross a link bridge to the Riverbank Stand. Your small group limited to 14 travelers will be led to an open viewing deck overlooking the southern end of the ground. Choose between nine departure times when you book.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourBegin your activity near the Adelaide Oval at your selected start time. First, listen to a safety briefing including climb suit and harnessing. Your guide will then lead you across the highest points of the Ovals unique roof-line.
Travel from theWestern Stand to the Riverbank Stand on a purpose-built path. See breathtaking views and a unique perspective of the city of Adelaide. Witness blue sky in every direction and marvel at some of Adelaide's most recognized landmarks. At theopen viewing deck, take the opportunity to test your nerve with a lean out point, 164 feet (50 meters) above the playing field!
This adventure includes admission to the climb, a group photo, completioncertificate, and souvenir cap.
Inclusions for Adelaide Oval RoofClimb Experience
- Entrance fees
- Use of safety equipment and climb suit
- Souvenir cap
- Souvenir group photo
- Achievement certificate
Exclusions for Adelaide Oval RoofClimb Experience
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children aged 8-15 must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 8 years
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Traveler minimum height is 47 inches (120cm) and maximum weight is 299 pounds (136kg)
Not wheelchair accessible
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Travelers over 75 years old must provide medical clearance to participate
Cameras and Go Pros are not permitted on this activity; Guides are equipped with cameras to capture the moments and additional photos are available to purchase at the conclusion of the experience
Closed toe, rubber soled shoes (like sneakers or running shoes) must be worn with weather appropriate clothing
A maximum of 14 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.