Admission To Chudnow Museum Of Yesteryear - Milwaukee
OverviewThe Chudnow Museum of Yesteryear, a non-profit organization, operates as a Milwaukee history museum in a historic building displaying the late Avrum Chudnows (1913-2005) extensive and eclectic collection of early 20th Century Americana. The museum contains various shops and exhibits from his collection, from the 1920's and 1930's era. Not only will local Milwaukeeans and visitors enjoy the unique and intimate nature of the collection, but local schools will be able to offer their students a curriculum-based and rewarding experience. Visit us at 839 North 11th Street in Milwaukee..!
Know More about this tourThe Chudnow Museum of Yesteryear is housed in a historic 1869 residence in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The house holds an extensive collection of artifacts from Mr. Avrum Chudnow who acquired over 300,000 items from his family's businesses, included a scrap yard, and collecting throughout the U.S.. These artifacts now make up the exhibits of the museum. The museum features shops, workplaces, and home life as they would have appeared in the 1920's and 1930's.
Along with the extensive artifact collection, the museum also features various documentaries in the museum's theater, which has a large projection screen and authentic 1930's Milwaukee theater chairs set in a composite replica of several Milwaukee picture palaces. Special events are hosted throughout the year and are detailed on the website: www.chudnowmuseum.org
Guided tours are offered at no additional charge.
Inclusions for Admission To Chudnow Museum Of Yesteryear
- Entrance fees
- Guided tours are available at no additional charge
Exclusions for Admission To Chudnow Museum Of Yesteryear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Seating options in many exhibit spaces
Gift Shop in building
Two individual restrooms
Free off-street parking in lot, spaces marked CHUDNOW
Street loading/unloading zone for buses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.