Advance Scuba Diving Course - Ko Samui
OverviewThe PADI Advance Open Water course is the next step in the PADI continuing education system. The course is designed to increase your confidence, experience and hone your scuba diving skills. In the course you get to do Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation plus you get to choose any three PADI Adventure scuba dives with the help of your PADI Instructor making a total of five dives. The PADI Advance course will also open more dive sites to explore as you will be able to dive down to 30 meters now.
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick you up from your hotel at 7am in Koh Samui and head to Bangrak Pier. Upon arrival, a light breakfast will be served before the boat depart at 8am, and the boat ride will take approximately 90 minutes to arrive at Koh Tao. The first day you will complete three dives and the second day two dives.
You begin your training with knowledge development to ensure you understand the information necessary to safely complete you dives. This is done by completing the knowledge reviews in the Adventures of diving manual and the dive briefing given by your PADI Instructor.The Advance Open Water will open many more exciting and intriguing dive sites that lay in deeper water and your instructor will provide you with the skills, experience and knowledge to make these type of dives safe and comfortable.
If you want to learn about fish identification the Padi Fish ID we will show you how to identify different fish by placing them in there correct family groups. Theres also Peak Performance Buoyancy teaching you better Buoyancy control, boat dive teaching you boat terminology plus boat safety and how to locate safety equipment. Search and recovery, Digital underwater photography just to name a few more. The last day of the two day course we take you to Sail Rock for you last to dives of the course.
This two day course starts at 7.00am with pick up from you hotel (Lamai), with a short drive to the pier to Bophut or Bangrak. The boat leaves at 8.00am to Koh Tao or Sail Rock and we return to Koh Samui 2.00pm (Sail Rock) 4.00pm (Koh Tao).
Inclusions for Advance Scuba Diving Course
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off please provide hotel details for pick in the morning
- Diving equipment please provide sizes for BCD, Wetsuit and feet size for fins
- Dive Instructor
- Padi Materials
Exclusions for Advance Scuba Diving Course
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.