The newest and most challenging route! This segway tour includes scooting up Russian Hill and the famous Lombard street, seeing the sights in North beach, Little italy and a glide along the waterfront. If you Wish to join this advanced tour, you must have taken a segway tour (1 hour or more) in the last 12 months. This is not a beginners tour nor appropriate for guests with mobility issues.
Enjoy Eco-friendly touring! On an eco-friendly Segway tour you'll see more sights than you could cover on foot, and have lots of fun. There's an added benefit for the environment if you take a Segway, there are fewer tour buses on the streets of the city each day you are helping keep San francisco "The Greenest City in the United States".
Your narrated Crooked Street Segway Tour will feature spectacular views of the San francisco bay while you visit:
- Municipal pier and Aquatic park
- Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
- Ride down the worlds most famous "crooked street" Lombard street
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz, Golden gate bridge, Coit tower, Bay bridge and San francisco bay
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- See San Francisco's 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian only lanes
- Cruise towards North beach on the slopes of Telegraph hill
- Stop and see St. Peter and Paul's Church and Washington square Park the center of "Little italy"
Tour stops several time for photo opportunities.
Please Note: Participants must have a minimum of 2 hours of past Segway riding experience in the last two years. You MUST note when and where you have participated in a Segway tour in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking.