Advanced Open Water Diver Course In Isla Mujeres - Cancun
OverviewThis Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways.
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
This course is all about exploration, excitement and experiences. You don't have to be advanced to take it as its designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course. With the course, you'll be able to increase your confidence in the water and build better scuba diving skills. You'll learn techniques under the supervision of your PADI Instructor and build on what youve learned continuing to develop new capabilities through new activities and new ways.The course consists of 5 adventure dives, two of which have to be underwater navigation and a deep dive. The remaining 3 are your choice but are dependent on what can be offered in our local environment. eg. Night dive, Underwater photography, drift diving, wreck diving and much more.
You can also start the advanced Open Water Diver course online before taking this program.
Inclusions for Advanced Open Water Diver Course In Isla Mujeres
- 3 nights accommodation
- Study Material
- All equipment for the duration of the course.
- Transport to & from dive sites
- Boat dive.
- Shore dives.
- Registration fees
Exclusions for Advanced Open Water Diver Course In Isla Mujeres
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 years
Note: A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.