Adventure Airboat Bass Fishing - EvergladesWrite a Review
OverviewThis fast adventurous fresh water fishing will combine the beauty of the Everglades, the mysterious and curious reptiles that live there and a fishery untapped from weekend warriors. Our sleek Floral City airboat, Liberty, cuts through the sawgrass making getting to the grounds quick and easy. Our honey holes are only accessible via airboat making our catches true "Lunkers." As in most anywhere you travel for sporting adventures it is seasonal business; some months are better than others.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All necessary equipment included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
Choose a morning or afternoon departure and meet your captain for your fishing adventure. Board the airboat and cruise through the Everglades to the fishing spot.
When you reach the spot, choose between live bait or flies for your rod. Learn tips and tricks from your captain as you cast your line to try and catch a largemouth bass, bowfin, pickerel, gar, tilapia, oscar, perch or bluegill.
After a few hours of fishing, cruise back on the airboat to the departure point where the excursion concludes.
This adventure is fun for all ages and skill levels.
Inclusions for Adventure Airboat Bass Fishing
- Equipment and bait
- Snacks and beverages
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Adventure Airboat Bass Fishing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.